Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement
GotFunnyPictures.com respects intellectual property rights and copyrights of others. Any individual who believes that their personal copyright or intellectual property rights have been infringed upon can contact PissYourPants.com with ALL of the following information provided:
1. A physical signature of the legal representative authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed upon
2. Full and clear identification of the works or materials being infringed upon
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the website, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence
4. Full contact information of the legal representative authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or the owner of the copyrighted material, including full name(s), address, telephone number and e-mail address
5. A legal statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its legal representative
6. A legally signed affidavit that all of the submitted information is accurate, complete, and that you are the copyright owner.
7. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the individual is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN THE CLAIM TO BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
PLEASE NOTE: If any individual’s claim their material is used without their permission but are found on public domain websites, open source websites, etc. Their claims for removal become invalid under “Fair Use” and “Public Domain” regulations.
Please send the above information to email@example.com with the subject title of “Copyright Claim/Removal Request”.
Once all of the above information has been received in full our legal representatives will begin investigating the claim.
Limitation of Liability:
GotFunnyPictures.com or its owners, directors, officers, employees, will not be held liable either directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, negligence, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages or any other damages whatsoever resultant from any use of, misuse of, or inability of use of this website or services provided or offered (or through third party websites and services) including any and all of the contents, materials, and data found or held within this website, servers, or datacenters (or third party websites, servers, or datacenters). You agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for your use, misuse, actions, activities, and communications within this website, servers, or datacenters (or through third party websites, servers, or datacenters).
Take-Down Notices Under the DMCA:
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Sec. 512(c)(2) (‘DMCA’). Notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the DMCA and must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org